Introducing the RC MAKER Brass Roll Centre Shim Plates for the Mugen MTC2!
Introducing the RC MAKER Brass Roll Center Shim Plates for the Mugen MTC2!
Changing roll centers on your MTC2 has never been easier, rather than undoing the whole screw and having shims flying everywhere, simply loosen the screw, slide the shim plate out, and install the new roll centre shim plate, and re-tighten the screws!
With the success of our Carbon Roll Center Shim Plates, and the ever demanding focus on weight distribution and adding additional weight down low on the Mid Motor platform, we decided to produce brass versions in the most common thicknesses used today. We have left the external (FF and RR) shim plates solid for maximum weight, whilst recessing the internal (FR and RF) for belt clearance.
Available in commonly used 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm thicknesses, it gives you a great range of roll center options to choose from, whilst being able to move weight around your car to adjust the front/rear weight bias. Whilst these may not be a large amount of weight, due to the placement on the car being very far from the centerline, it can have quite a big impact on the handling of your car.
We suggest running them both front, and rear. However if you feel you need more steering, you could replace the front with carbon and leave the rear brass. If you have too much steering and need more rear traction, then you could leave them in the front only, and use carbon in the rear.
These can also be stacked with the carbon 0.5mm and 1mm Shim Plates if desired.
Each pack comes with a pair of front and rear (different lengths) identified by the one (front) or two (rear) indents.
- Easy roll centre adjustment
- 3 Different Thicknesses available for different roll centers (1.5, 2.0, 2.5)
- 2.0mm Set adds 8.7g of weight at the lowest point of the car
- Adds weight at ends of the car to adjust weight bias
- Useable with Standard and SlimFlex Chassis. Note; It will add an additional 0.25mm to the standard carbon chassis roll center due to no recess
- CNC Machined from high quality Brass in Melbourne, Australia
- 2x Front 2.0mm Brass Roll Center Shim Plates
- 2x Rear 2.0mm Brass Roll Center Shim Plates