Introducing our brand new GeoCarbon Front Steering Arms for the Awesomatix MMX!
Following from the success of our last GeoCarbon Steering Arms, we bring you our latest evolution! These arms provide more flex than the standard AM14LS arms, providing more traction on asphalt, ETS carpet and CRC Black carpet!
They are 3mm thick, and are designed with only the outer AM14LS hole for the new single bellcrank steering (SB1) on the latest evolution of Awesomatix MMX/MMXA chassis!
Note: You will need to either use long screws with AT21ST-A, or ST24M/ST24L with a nut for installation, as the holes have no thread.
- Direct replacement for AM14LS with the outer ackerman hole (for single bellcrank steering – SB1)
- Lighter, with more flex to provide agile handling with increased traction
- Interchangeable left and right
- Designed, CNC machined and produced 100% in Australia from high quality 3K Gloss carbon material
- 1 pair of front steering arms