Introducing our new Carbon Med Flex Link for the Mugen MTC2!
Constructed of only 1mm carbon (thinner than standard brace), with machined pockets further reducing it’s stiffness, it provides increased torsional flex when installed on the topdeck or front of the front bulkheads. This provides a nice medium option for tuning in both locations for tweaking your topdeck or bulkhead flex points.
Package includes 1pc.
- No Brace = Least high speed steering, most low speed steering
- Carbon Med Flex Brace = Balance of high speed and low speed steering
- Standard Brace = Most high speed steering, least low speed steering
Rear of topdeck:
- No Brace = Least rotation and steering , most rear traction
- Carbon Med Flex Brace = Balance of steering and rear traction
- Standard Brace = Most rotation and steering, least rear traction