Introducing the RC MAKER LCG Rear Chassis Weights for the Mugen MTC2
Our new Rear Chassis weights have been designed to fit seamlessly into the rear of the Mugen MTC2. Adding 7.5g each side, they are an excellent way to fine tune the weight balance of your MTC2! They are non adjustable due to space restrictions, but feature the built in 7075 Black Anodized M3 Threaded Insert.
These weights can be used with the Floating ESC Plates, simply replace the brass top nut with this weight and insert. They also fit nicely next to our Centre Stiffener Weight for the MTC2!
The pair also include carbon fiber shims for shimming the weight off the chassis to increase flex. The weights can be screwed directly to the chassis without any shim to reduce flex.
- Sits as close to the chassis as possible for LCG
- CNC Machined, laser engraved high quality brass
- Replaceable 7075 Black Anodized M3 Threaded Insert
- Includes shims to allow flex adjustment on or off the chassis
- Manufactured 100% in Australia
- 2x Precision Machined Brass Weights (7.5g ea)
- 2x 7075 Black Anodized M3 Threaded Inserts
- 2x 0.5mm Carbon Fiber Shims for spacing off chassis