Introducing the RC MAKER Precision Caster Tool for the Mugen MTC2!
The design of the MTC2 means that caster is adjustable, however racers have discovered that a range of variables can cause the caster to be misaligned left and right, front and rear. We’ve taken our very popular precision caster tool for the Awesomatix, and permanently installed the adapters which allow perfect, easy installation on the Mugen MTC2!
This allows you to know exactly what the caster is on the car, simply by installing the caster tool and referencing against a Hudy or Arrowmax Setup Station! You can then align the bulkheads or make any adjustments necessary to ensure the caster is matching left and right.
Our Precision Caster Tools have been one of our best sellers on the Awesomatix, due to the quality and accuracy in displaying the geometry of one of the most important aspects of the car, so we’re sure they’ll be fit for the job on your MTC2!
- Direct fit with zero modifications necessary for use on the MTC2
- Precisely allows you to identify variations in caster left and right
- Works with popular setup stations, Hudy & Arrowmax
- 7075 Aluminium and 2mm 3K Carbon Construction
- Includes 2pcs to do left and right at the same time