Building on our range of Carbon Fibre Flex Options for the Mugen MTC2, we are excited to introduce our new SlimFlex 1pc 2.0mm Topdeck for the Mugen MTC2!
- Forward bias flex for more aggressive steering
- Easy overall flex tuning without requiring removal of topdeck to bulkhead mounting screws
- Purpose designed 3.5mm Topdeck Screws (RCM-TMS) install into the topdeck for a pivot design that doesn’t bind it down at the motor-mount. This helps prevent tweaking whilst also removing the 6mm bearing holes for increased strength.
- Increased clearance to pinion gear over standard parts, enabling you to use all sizes and combinations without restriction
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Our new SlimFlex topdeck now has our purpose made 3.5mm pivot screws, which have reduced the size of the “pivot cutouts (bearings)” almost in half. In doing this, we have significantly increased the strength and efficiency of the topdeck, whilst being able to even further increase the clearance to Pinion Gear, making you now able to run any combination you can think of! This is
By moving or adjusting the amount of 3.5mm screws behind spur gear, we can change the flex point of the car instantly, either moving it forwards or backwards to adjust the balance of the car.
As well as this tuning option, we also have braces which can be cut on the topdeck to even further alter the flex characteristics, by changing the flex between the bulkheads, and also moving the flex closer to the bulkheads.
This provides a lot of option in not only adjusting the flex point of the car, but also the overall flex. Combined with the options provided under the chassis by the motor-mount, it can be a very powerful tuning option in getting the absolute most out of your car.
The best part – all of this translates on the track! All of our testing so far by ourselves and our team drivers has proven this topdeck design to be the pick of the bunch. It offers the aggressive feeling a split topdeck should, particular noticeable on smaller tracks. It is also very adaptable many different kinds of tracks and traction levels, with the inserting and removal of screws, and also cutting braces making substantial differences in the feeling and balance of the car.
Available in both 1.6mm and 2mm versions. We suggest 1.6mm for use with Aluminium Chassis, and 2mm with Carbon Chassis.
1x SlimFlex 1pc 2.0mm Carbon Topdeck
1x Topdeck Motormount Screw