Introducing our brand new LCG, Adjustable Chassis Weights for the Mugen MTC2!
Never before could you move a screw on chassis weight around! We have engineered the weights to provide maximum adjustability to their surroundings when wanting to balance your car or adjust the cars handling. Simply loosen the screw, slide the weight and re-tighten!
These weights can also be used as well as the standard 18g kit centre weight, however they need to be on the most outwards setting, meaning that there will be no adjustment available.
Left/Right: Adjust the balance of the car without adding/removing weight, or raising the CG
Inwards: Increases the response of the car with less roll (recommended on high traction)
Outwards:Increases overall traction with more roll (recommended on low traction)
You can also use a variation of inside and outside on the front to adjust the roll and balance of the car.
The pair also includes carbon fiber shims for shimming the weight off the chassis to increase flex. The weights can be screwed directly to the chassis without any shim to reduce flex.
- 10g each with 7075 Black Anodized M3 Inserts
- Sits as close to the chassis as possible for LCG
- Adjustable left and right for balance and handling tuning
- Can be used alone or with the Mugen 18g Centre Weight (with no adjustment)
- CNC Machined, laser engraved high quality brass
- Includes shims to allow flex adjustment on or off the chassis
- Made 100% in Australia
- 2x Precision Machined Brass Weights (10g ea)
- 2x 7075 Black Anodized M3 Threaded Inserts
- 2x 0.5mm Carbon Fiber Shims for spacing off chassis